Hey! What are you doing? Don't do that to yourself! Take two steps forward by faith! The first one is for yourself and the second for those who love you.
But I can't handle the weight on my chest and my back is now weak from carrying so much. How do I release? I talk about it and no one understands. They look at me funny and use my story to make fun of me.
My legs are too heavy to even attempt to move. My mind can't get past rotating the nasty things spoken to me. You say don't do that to myself? Then what am I to do with all the stuff that reshaped who I was? I just want to kill everything that I allowed to come inside of me. What better way to do it than to do it?
You see, the world has placed a burden on your body that was never designed for you or me. What you are feeling is definitely real and would be a great idea if we could do it that way and live. However, God has shown us a better way to die and resurrect.
We are already dead when we walk think and speak as the world does. Our mind and heart become plagued with several diseases called hate [malice], deceit, illicit sex, and other evil behaviors. We feel alive but our bodies are corrupt.
So what you are feeling my friend is the weight of the world. You did not choose it but it chose you. It is breaking you down so as to force you to eat and digest the poison to become a product of it. If you are not strong enough to withstand it, you will become consumed by it and either become evil or do what you are about to do.
Wow! That's a heavily darkened way to imagine what I am going through. Am I crazy or mentally displaced? Am I weak or stupid because I desire to do this thing to myself?
No. It makes you human. It shows you were strong enough to recognize what caused the pain but lacked an understanding of how to get rid of it without harming yourself.
Well, how do I get rid of it a different way? It starts with a choice. Will you chose to believe the lies the world told you and showed you or do you believe you are a positive person? Do you believe you can make a difference within yourself and help others or do you see yourself as a pessimistic individual? Will you accept help where it is needed and allow yourself to dig deeper for the truth about you and this life?
I want to know how to kill this evil that sits in the seat of my emotions.
Great! Remember I told you God has shown us a better way to die and resurrect? "yes!" Well, by faith, you must believe the word that God was made flesh and it dwelt among us (John 1:14) That mean God (spirit) became human through the body of a virgin woman. His birth was a miracle unknown to mankind, as there was no physical intimacy. They called him Jesus Christ the son of God, EMMANUEL. Jesus came that you and I can have life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10). Jesus took the weight of the world on and was lied on, beat, and spat on. He was considered a fraud; one who pretended to be the Messiah (the anointed one. King of the Jews). The only way you and I could live is if Jesus died. Our sins were imputed by the death of the son of God
No comments:
Post a Comment